Curious? Wasteless Wednesdays Session 4
The fourth session of the “Wasteless Wednesdays” series on 29 June shone a light on the topic “Enhancing local waste management and exploring options for EPR for packaging”.
Watch the full recording of Session 4.
It looked at four of the “Rethinking Plastics” pilot projects with a scope on improving waste management systems and possibly contributing to the introduction of an EPR scheme. The selected approaches of the implementing partners vary from digital solutions and the collaboration with the informal sector to the improvement of collection and sorting procedures through innovation and partnerships.
- Moh Nurhadi, Knowledge & Business Development Mangaer, BINTARI Foundation, Indonesia
- Mary´O Penetrante, Director, Central Philippine University (CUPU) Research Center, Philippines
- Ma Jinjin, Director of the International Cooperation Department, China Association of Circular Economy (CACE), China
- Fanny Quertamp, Expertise France, Rethinking Plastics project team, Vietnam
- Christophe Pautrat, COO, Landbell Group
Please find the presentations below and you are welcome to watch the recording of the session.
More animation needed? Please find our graphic recording video here.